A Happy Wednesday With A Bag Full Of Magic

I love this bag and so I wanted to share it with my fellow blog readers. A Bag of Magic Description
Espresso leather, shiny silver magnetic domes, smooth drawstring closure and zippered expansion on the front pocket, make for A Bag full Of Magic. Open its main compartment and find handy pockets for your cell phone and sunglasses. Zippered outside pockets on each side and comfortable over-the-shoulder straps instantly transform this stylish handbag to a backpack.

I have heard some fellow women ask about watches so I am listing two of my favorites. The first watch is black and it's theme is Shimmer Time and it is perfect for the handbfag Bag Of Magic." The other watch is Swiss Magic. You have to go to Accessories on my site to purchase these items. (I am in Wisconsin) and a blouse that would show off the Swiss Magic watch and I also wanted a handbag. For the handbag I found Fifth Avenue Collections "Cinnamon Girl" (Yess!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curly Wigs, Hair Pieces, Weave, and Maintenance