Ball Of Fire

Look into your crystal ball and let it predict all the fun and admiring glances that will be in your future when you wear this stunning “Ball of Fire” threaded with a slinky designer chain.  28” neckpiece with 2” extension nickel and lead free.  I would dress this up with a red shirt, black jeans, and half black boots.  If you have that dark grey or black leather jacket, then throw it on if the temperature permits.  Or wear that swanky black dress and pumps and add silver accessories.  Sometimes I will dress my whole outfit around my accessories.  Let's see if I can find some shoes to add to the necklace image and a purse, dress your look around these items.

<div class=
" height="220" src="http://getfile8.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2012-09-24/ujsuuybykpejDpCCIfhahFrawewguzthzHpwvnxEaGkafvpklczljwhlajck/balloffire.jpg" width="220" /> Half_black_boot Sangria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curly Wigs, Hair Pieces, Weave, and Maintenance