In order to join Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry, you can go to my website at https://us.fifthavenuecollection.com//drichardson
You need to click on the join link. Currently, you can get started with your business and get a website like mine for $49. I think that is a small amount for a business that does not have quota's and there is no pressure to sell. It is a business that is up to you. However, for people that join on my website. I will be helping to promote your business by using my blogs, Blogtalk, online and offline marketing. I want you to do the work but I will assist. You will learn and may decide that you can do even more.
For those who are really serious about a business, then I would get the showcases that have more Jewelry. The higher paid showcases have more Jewelry. You can take this Jewelry anywhere and sell it immediately and make a profit. You could also use it for display at your home parties. My first sale was to a waitress at a restaurant back in 2011 and my first sign up was at the local library that I promoted as a business education class.
This is not a get rich overnight business and anything worth having is definitely worth working for as hard as you can because it is your business, blog, website, talk show, and many more. Have a blessed Saturday and consider Fifth Avenue Jewelry today.